An orgasm is a feeling of intense sexual pleasure that happens during sexual activity. The various forms of female orgasm include;
- The Clitoral Orgasm
These orgasms result from direct stimulation of the clitoris, and are described as localized, sharp, bursting, and short-lasting.
- The Vaginal Orgasm:
“G-spot” orgasm, these don’t happen for all women. According to that same vaginal orgasms are achieved more through intercourse than clitoral stimulation, and are described as “whole body” and longer-lasting than clitoral orgasms.
The G spot is located on the front wall of the woman’s vagina about 50 to 80 mm (2 to 3 in) inside the vagina, right behind the clitoris and pubic bone.
This type of orgasm can further be categorized into two which are the regular orgasm and ejaculatory orgasm.
What women need to know
• How to become more in touch with your sexuality.
• How to take responsibility for your own sexual pleasure.
• How to get your lover to do what you want and need him to sexually satisfy you.
• How to strengthen your sexual muscles, which will give you a tighter vagina,
more powerful orgasms, and increase your orgasmic capacity.
• Exercises to become orgasmic, multi-orgasmic and increase your orgasmic
• Have shallow contractions that the women can feel and the man can barely feel to
moderately feel on his penis or fingers.
• Generally last in duration from a few seconds up to a minute and may also come
• There is a release of tension and a sense of relaxation, the woman can hold the
orgasm back once it starts if she wants to.
• Have deep rhythmic contractions, almost convulsions that start deep within the
vagina and uterus. You can visibly see the contractions. They look like the vagina
is trying to turn itself inside out by pushing the muscles out.
• The woman’s vagina will try to push the penis, stimulating her Gspot out of her.
• They last much longer, and may have multiples for up to 20 minutes, if
stimulation is continued.
• Ejaculation occurs, and the fluid may travel anywhere from ½ inch to 3 feet and
may reoccur with each orgasm if stimulation is continued.
Many women before they had an ejaculatory orgasm sometime confused the
signal of an impending ejaculation with the urge to urinate. Many women want
to get up and go to the bathroom to urinate during immense stimulation but they should be re-assured that this is a signal of the coming ejaculatory orgasm and perfectly normal. Also
she needs to relax and just go with the feeling. Or have her push out with her muscles as her partner continues the stimulation.
Sexual functions, and female orgasm remain poorly understood scientifically
Many women, before learning about ejaculation, experienced shame or avoided sexual intimacy under the belief that they had wet the bed.
Basic Vaginal Strengthening Exercises:
Flex the vaginal and anal muscles as if you are sucking your vagina and
anus up into your body. Hold the flex for few seconds and release and relax your
muscles then repeat.
Flex the anal and vaginal muscles as tight as you can and hold it for 2 seconds then completely relax the muscle then repeat. That is one rep, wait 1 second between reps.
Flex the vaginal and anal muscles as tight as you can slowly and hold it for 15 seconds then release slowly, completely relax the muscle.
push out with your vaginal muscles like you are trying to push an object out of your vagina slowly and hold it for 5-10 seconds then release slowly, completely relax the muscle
- The Blended Orgasm
A blended orgasm happens when both a clitoral and vaginal orgasm occur simultaneously
- Exercise induced orgasm
An orgasm triggered by exercise. This is also termed as coregasm.
- Orgasm during sleep
usually due to sensual dreams
- Other forms of orgasms
Through nipple stimulation, anus and other sensitive areas.
Do not necessarily think you need mind-blowing orgasm during every sexual experience. Our minds and bodies change from day to day (due to mood, health, stress levels, etc.), and so it’s unrealistic to expect any type of stimulation to elicit the same experience every time or expect great orgasms every during every sexual encounter.
Next issue to discuss
What men need to know:
• How to find your partners G-spot.
• How to stimulate your partners G-spot manually
• Thrusting techniques and positions for G-spot stimulation during intercourse.
• How give your lover a mind blowing G-spot orgasm.